Apple is already testing iOS 6.0.1 which is basically a maintenance release. This release will fix some of the commonly reported issues in iOS 6. Keyboard in iOS 6 often makes screen flicker and the camera flash often forgets to turn itself off, so these issues will definitely be fixed in this new issue. On the other hand, a comprehensive update will be launched after holidays i.e. iOS 6.1.
There are many things that will be fixed with iOS 6.0.1 as the,
- Wi-Fi support which is not working probably.
- Cellular data issues.
- issues that doesn’t allow you to have access to passbook from lock screen.
- Fix issue with flickering lines appearing on the keyboard on iPhone 5 units.
- Fix issue with camera flash not going off when taking photographs
- Fix issue with exchange meetings being unintentionally cancelled